Welcome to Dragon Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Transformation (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Transformation (open) Empty The Transformation (open)

Post  Guardian of Fire Mon 23 Feb 2009, 22:35

Holly had been getting ready to go to work in the morning for the power shop, and stepping out her door she saw the sunlight rise in a strange position, that year. She had known that this would be the year that terrible things were said to ocure in the world. It was 2012, an december twentyfirst.

The sunlight hit the 24 your old, and change began to slowly move across her body, redish gold fur sprouted on her arms, her ears moved to the sides of her head, and became pointed like that of a house cat. Her eyes becmae almond shaped, slanted almost with more of a golden green color to them, the brown had been lost in the transformation.
There came a ripping sound, as the begannings of a tail poked a hole through her pants. But then came the pain as wings broke through the flesh on her back, and tore bloody stripes of clothing from off her shirt.

While watching this, she was the only one outside at that moment in a little town called warvika, she stumbled back inside, and logged onto her computer, the only good thing was that the nets were still working, she had to see if anyone else had experenced this strange transformation or if perhaps she was going insane, or having a seizure hulcination.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Rat
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-17

https://dragonstar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Transformation (open) Empty Re: The Transformation (open)

Post  Leo_Leonal Sat 28 Feb 2009, 03:28

Leo had lazily rolled out of bed on this fateful morning. Yawning he slowly walked upstairs and out the door to get the morning newspaper. The son was nearly blinding to him as he stepped out into it. A strange sensation flowed over his body as he looked at his arms. Little white fur sprouted as he stared at it. He looked at his hand in amazement as it slowly shifted more paw like and the fur started to creep up his arms. He felt extremely dizzy and fell to his knees. Fur had now sprouted all over his body and now the rest of his body was catching up to the transformation. He slowly shrunk in size and his clothes became way too big on him as his pants and underwear fell down. He quickly covered himself up with his paws and ran back inside leaving his clothes behind. He ran into the bathroom and found he had to climb up onto the counter to even see the mirror. When he saw himself in the mirror he found he was entirely covered in fur from head to toes. His feet and hands both shifted more paw like and his head was feline. He stared at the little naked white lion cub in the mirror and felt a sharp pain shoot through his body and he looked back to see a tail sprout with a cute little silver tail tuft. "Is. . . is this for real?" he looked at himself in the mirror now completely an anthro white lion cub. He played with his little silver mane tuft and then his tail tuft. "This. . . is kinda cool" he announced to himself then jumped down off the counter and searched for some clothes that might fit him.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Sat 28 Feb 2009, 04:05

Holly opened her instant messanger hoping someone that she would regnoize would be online at this particular moment, her transformation though painful at first, did have its advantages, now she could fly. But where would she go. The places she knew could have changed due to this bizzare change. Though she belived there still might be some humans who escaped the change and if they did they would probably flee in terror or try and kill the changed ones.

She noticed that almost everyone seemed to be offline and sighed, perhaps she was being to hopeful. But never the less she knew that eventually she would have to rename herself, because her human name would never fit her cat like form. Though she loved the coloration, and it was almost as if she had been transformed into the character she role played for years on the computer.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Wed 04 Mar 2009, 05:35

Leo quickly found some clothes to wear and then he looked around. Everything seemed so much bigger to him now as he slowly made his way around. Finding no one to be home he decided to log into his computer to see if anything happened to any of his friends. Finding only Holly online he opened a chat but couldn't think of what to type. He sat there thinking to himself. "If this only happened to me, she'll think I'm crazy. . . Maybe I shouldn't tell her about this oddity that happened"
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Thu 05 Mar 2009, 04:23

Holly noticied right away that sky was online, and quickly typed him a message on msn. "Did anything strange happen to you today?" Though it was a quick question it was difficult for her to type out the words with her nails having become slightly claw like.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Thu 05 Mar 2009, 04:38

Leo looked at the computer screen and at Holly's message. Immediately he typed back, "by strange do you mean I turned into a little white lion? Then yes, something strange happened on this end. How about you?" He sat waiting for a response hoping that she had something similar happen.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Thu 05 Mar 2009, 05:04

Holly smiled when she the typed response, and immediately replied back. "I had something smiliar happen to me. I am glad that I am not the only person who has experienced such a thing as this. It will take some time getting used to I think."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Thu 05 Mar 2009, 17:47

Leo looked around, usually someone was home at this hour but there was no sign of his family anywhere. He looked back at the screen and typed. "I'm lonely, my family dissappeared."
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Thu 05 Mar 2009, 21:47

Holly read the message and smiled slightly. "Hmm that sounds like an invitation for me to come and visit. That would give me a chance to try out my new wings. Perhaps your family has also been changed, although that may not be the case. I am not sure how many of us were transformed."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Fri 06 Mar 2009, 03:20

"Yes it is an invitation to come visit, and maybe you can teach me how to fly too" Leo responded then looked back to his little angel wings.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Fri 06 Mar 2009, 03:47

Holly smiled at that thought. "I'd love to help teach you to fly. I will try to be there as soon as I can." Then she quickly logged off her messanger and prepared to take get ready to take flight from her house, she knew the only way to do that was to jump off her roof it was the highest thing she could think of at the moment. Besides the trees near by. But she had been raised to never climb trees due to problems she'd had as a human.

She slowly and carefully reached the roof, and jumped off it, and at the last minuet extended her wings, and began to flap them so that she would gain altitude instead of falling straight to the ground, and for the most part that seemed to be working a great deal.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Fri 06 Mar 2009, 22:53

Leo wandered around his house, oddly empty for this time of day. He looked out into the garage and found both cars there then out front and found the rest of the cars. It appears nobody had left but nobody was home. He decided to sit out on the front porch and wait for Holly to arrive.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Sun 08 Mar 2009, 05:45

The sound of wings in the distance would alert sky that something seemed to be coming from the air, though the speck in the sky seemed small at first it quickly grew larger until the form of the flying winged leopardess was seen from afar. Though as she started into her dive to slow down her speed the landing would be rough until she got the hang of it.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Sun 08 Mar 2009, 07:10

Leo looked up into the sky when he heard the beating of wings and noticed the approaching leopardess. He also noticed that she was having a hard time stopping and ran to take cover so she didn't land on him.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Sun 08 Mar 2009, 07:18

The landing jarred every bone in her body, and with a soft gowl, the leopardess shook the dust off her. "I am going to have to get better at my landings. That was just terrible." She looks around for the little lion cub wondering where he had gotten to, and started to shakily get to her feet.
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Sun 08 Mar 2009, 17:28

Leo poked his head out from behind the wall he had hid behind then see her there dashed to her giving her a hug "You're here! I was so lonely"
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Sun 08 Mar 2009, 18:48

Holly smiled, and hugged leo tightly. "Yes I am most diffiently here. Despite a very rough landing, which will have to take some practice in getting smoother."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Mon 09 Mar 2009, 04:39

Leo was so tiny compared to the leopardess, he was small enough he could be mistaken for her son. His little wings flapped gently as they hugged.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Wed 11 Mar 2009, 04:30

Holly smiled faintly. "I seem to recall you asked me, if I could help teach you to fly. We will have to get around to that eventually I think."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Wed 11 Mar 2009, 04:43

Leo nodded happily, glad to have anyone around. "Yes, yes we will." He looked up at the leopardess and slowly climbed up to her shoulder as he had always done in rps with others.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Thu 12 Mar 2009, 01:30

Holly smiled faintly at that. "The trick is to find a high enough to get above ground level with out hitting the ground the minuet you take off." She glanced around to see what would be a good place for that. But the only thing that came very close to that was a tree. "Hmm I guess that will have to do for now."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Thu 12 Mar 2009, 05:26

Leo clings to her shoulder so he doesn't fall off. "Okies, ready to go"
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Thu 12 Mar 2009, 20:49

She walks over to the tree, and starts to climb it, going for the highest, and thickest branch that would support their weight, and wouldn't break underneath her at least. "Lets just hope this works."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo_Leonal Fri 13 Mar 2009, 05:01

Leo looked down towards the ground and clung to her more "We are high up" he whimpered softly.
Leo_Leonal
Leo_Leonal
Demon Dragon
Demon Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian of Fire Sat 14 Mar 2009, 18:53

She smiled a bit at that. "Yes we have to be high up so you can fly and not crash into the ground. But the trick is to not look at the ground while you are climbing up to a high point in anyplace."
Guardian of Fire
Guardian of Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum